This training is for existing and potential junior officers.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for those with previous Aerodrome Fire Service experience and provides fully inclusive training covering the role of Crew Commander. This training includes:
- Managing the safety of others.
- Operational Incident and Sector Command.
- Functional leadership.
- Operational communications.
- Effective decision making.
- Gain and show leadership skills that relate to Aerodrome Fire Service operation.
- Define the role and responsibilities of the crew commander within the incident command system.
- Effectively demonstrate the communication skills that support the command role.
- Apply the appropriate decision making principles whilst engaged in a command role during computer simulated scenarios.