This aviation fire service training is for all new recruits to the service and will cover a range of topics that include containing and controlling any incidents that may occur.
Who Should Attend Aviation Fire Service Course?
The training is designed for any new recruits to the fire service and will cover a broad range of topics.
- Save and preserve endangered lives at incidents.
- Extinguish any fire at aircraft incidents.
- Maintain operational readiness of resources.
- Site and position fire service vehicles at the site of an incident.
- Implement action in order to resolve operational incidents.
- Contain and control spillage or release of any hazardous materials.
- Recognise airside hazards and minimise any risks.