Fire Risk Assessment Building Inspectors training is for officers who are required to carry out building fire assessments.
Fire Risk Assessment Building Inspectors Training
You will develop:
- Knowledge of the fire risk assessment process.
- An understanding of fire hazards in the workplace and any associated risks.
- An understanding of fire protection measures which are required to provide appropriate means of escape.
- Knowledge to formulate an action plan.
- An awareness of current fire safety legislation.
The course includes:
- Legislative requirements.
- The principles and methodologies behind fire risk assessment.
- Identification of the major causes of fire.
- Human behaviour and means of escape.
- Passive and active fire safety overview.
- Formulating action plans.
- Practical fire risk assessment skills.