Vehicle Extraction Instructor training is for all ranks who respond to all vehicle incidents and includes correct person extraction techniques and advanced trauma care.
Who Should Attend
This programme is suited for those who may be required to respond to incidents involving entrapment with the following objectives available:
Vehicle Extraction Instructor Learning Objectives
- Design and plan a course based on rescue and extraction techniques.
- Deliver and present information to any students and learners.
- Identify and discuss methods of rescue for various scenarios.
- Deliver safe and effective practical sessions.
- Demonstrate equal opportunities and the legislation of delivering training.
- Comply with health and safety.