Watch Commander Training is for Existing senior officers and junior officers who are looking to progress their careers in this area.
Who Should Attend
Senior and junior officers.
- Implementing action as Incident Commander to resolve incidents.
- Debriefing personnel to review and learn from the incident.
- Deliver training and assessments to improve and measure performance.
- Complete safety critical tasks and equipment including:
- Wearing breathing apparatus
- Pitching ladders
- Don a chemical protection suit
- Demonstrate how to reduce the temperature in a compartment on fire by use of pulsed spray techniques
- Follow door entry procedures
- Interpret readings from a Siemens Electronic Personal Dosimeter