Fire Team Leader Training is for existing junior officers and potential junior officers looking to make the step up to a team leader role.
Who Should Attend?
All existing and potential junior officers required to deal with oil and gas situations.
Fire Team Leader Learning Objectives
- The role and responsibilities of a team leader.
- The activities involved in emergency responses.
- Understand the requirement to initiate servicing of equipment and replenish stock.
- Maintain communication.
- Allocate and confirm team duties and tasks.
- Monitor the progress of teams and evaluate, adjust and communicate the response plan effectively.
- Monitor the stress of yourself and others.
- Gain skills in debriefing your team.