Fire Team Member training is for all existing fire team members.
Who Should Attend
All fire team members.
- Offshore fire and emergency response procedures and arrangements.
- Develop and understanding of the role of an emergency response team member.
- Understand the role of an emergency helideck team member.
- Understand the hazards in helicopter operation.
- Planning and monitoring of incident activities.
- Understand the emergency systems and controls of the helideck and helicopters.
- Operate fixed fire systems.
- Understand the operations of the emergency response team in non-fire situations.
- Understand the arrangements in place to restore helideck emergency equipment and the operational status of equipment.
- Preparation to enter and gain access to the area of the incident.
- Use the most appropriate working practices and procedures.
- Understand the appropriate procedures in locating missing personnel.
- Understand how to handle and remove any casualties.
- Select and use the appropriate portable fire-fighting equipment.
- Select, operate and flush foam fire-fighting equipment.
- Extinguish a fire.
- Secure an area.
- Conduct and control breathing apparatus operations.
- Minimise the damage to property.
- Maintain communication skills.