This training is for all junior officers who are required to conduct training on hazardous material.
- Hazards and risks involved in hazardous material incidents and the impact of this on the environment
- The range of equipment and resources used at Haz-mat incidents involving hazardous materials
- Personal protective equipment at haz-mat incidents involving hazardous materials
- Methods of decontamination
- Use a structured approach to prepare and deliver factual hazmat presentations
- Observe and critique exercises developed by your peer group
- Prepare and facilitate an effective, practical hazardous material training exercise