No matter how many steps you take to reduce the likelihood of a fire happening at work, it can still happen. For this reason, it’s essential for workers to know what to do in the event of a fire and how to protect themselves.
Many of our natural instincts are actually detrimental to escaping from a fire and will endanger life further. The urge to run or panic can be overwhelming if you do not have the correct information to react properly. We offer fire safety Scotland training for businesses of all sizes to reduce the effects of an incident on their staff and workspace.
It is the responsibility of employers to ensure that their staff are adequately trained on what to do in the event of a fire. Training should be should be given upon induction and preferably a second time within the first month of employment. Refresher training should be given at least once a year. Training should be undertaken by a competent person and a record kept in some form of a log book.
Why use Premier Fire Training?
- We provide fire training to I.F.E. standards.
- Our training is tailored to your requirements.
- We have a long list of satisfied customers.
What is Covered?
- We provide comprehensive fire marshal/warden training.
- We provide fire extinguisher training.
- We provide legally compliant certification.